Investment Banking - IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB (2-3 yrs)
Our freelance recruitment consulting team has been engaged by a client for the following JD:
A leading boutique Investment bank firm is looking to add associates to its M&A team in multiple sectors (FMCG, Capital Goods and Utilities)
1. Deal origination/ business development
2. Financial modelling
3. Due diligence
5. Deal closure
6. Required to work in 2 sectors in the beginning
1. MBA from 6 IIMs/ FMS/ XLRI/ ISB (preferably 2009-10 batch but can make an exception for people from earlier batches who are keen on making a move to Indian markets without being too stuck up on high base pays)
2. 2-3 years of experience in deals / transactions with a boutique IB in the Indian markets OR
2 years of experience in the captive investment banking division of a top foreign investment bank OR
2 years of experience in the equity/credit research division of a top foreign investment bank (strong desire to move to IB needs to be demonstrated but we are open to such candidates)
3. Very strong financial modelling skills and ability to learn the dynamics of a new industry fairly quickly.
4. Sector experience not necessary
Indicative compensation structure:
1. Competitive base pay with variable-pay ranging between 50-150% of base pay.
2. Goal-setting and appraisals are extremely transparent and upper end of bonuses are not restricted to a limited number of high performers. We expect and encourage all of our employees to strive to earn the highest bonus.
3. We are only looking for highly motivated, hard-working and eager-to-learn individuals who would like to work in a rapidly growing organization. “
Interested candidates may send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Current CTC (kindly mention base and variable separately with the relevant period)
3. Expected CTC (keep in mind the possibility of a very high variable pay)
Resumes will be sent to the client only after having a discussion with the prospective candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.