CEO at Talent Magnifia Technology Solutions LLP
Views:6012 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Investment Banking/Finance Professional - Real Estate (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Finance & Tax professional with good experience in Real Estate Investments .
- Is a Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience in finance and tax. Extensive experience in M&A and joint ventures. Familiarity and experience with M&A-related rules and regulations
- Responsible to serve as a key finance, assurance and tax advisor on all major business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- Coordinating with internal and external stake holders and assisting the buy/investing side in quick and expeditious conclusion of due diligence.
- Support the companies- major business and M&A transactions through due diligence, deal negotiation, integration, and other phases.
- Advise on assurance, finance and tax aspects of the group companies- financing, including assessing and advising on current and future business structures and legal entities.
- Front end and conclude due diligence for acquisitions with the aid of Big4 firms.
- Identify risks and issues during the course of diligence and analyse the extent of risks and devise mitigation plans.
- Drafting, negotiating and concluding NDAs with investors and service providers from non legal tax and commercial prospective.
- Drafting, reviewing clauses related to tax, commercial, transaction structure, IND AS and negotiating purchase documents, Shareholders and Subscription Agreements, Escrow Agreements.
- Drive end to end compliances required under assurance, IND AS, direct and indirect taxes for transaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.