Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:3930 Applications:1542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Investment Banking Analyst - Real Estate - IIT/IIM/CA (1-5 yrs)
Our client is looking for an in-house Investment Banking Analyst preferably from a Tier-1 institute who will assist us them with their fund raising initiative and help to raise capital. You will be working closely with the Investment Banking Head to close fund raising transactions for the organization.
- The candidate will be required to work closely with the Investment Banking Head on executing PE deals in real estate & construction sector.
- Build a strong understanding of the organization and the sector in which the client operate and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of financial parameters
- Oversee research and analysis on areas including but not limited to company's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, company's position within the industry
- Analyse company, build business models, assess capital requirements, prepare pitch book, design financial models, perform deal structuring and create any other collateral required for deal making
- Assist in the entire process i.e. deal origination, manage the deal, get competing offers, assist in commercial & legal due diligence and deal closure.
- The candidate should have completed Finance (reputed institutions) / B.Tech (IITs) / CA- in 1st attempt and should have experience of working on live IB deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- High degree of business and financial modelling skills & ability to prepare high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
- Prior work experience that includes working with investment banking, management consulting and/or large firms with active deal origination businesses is a bonus
- Candidates from KPOs may also apply.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.