HR Intern at Renous Consulting
Views:439 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Investment Banking Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Mumbai
- Conducting analysis of the valuation, including discounted cash flow, trading comparables, transaction comparables, and analysis. creating, utilizing, and performing additional financial analysis
- Provide valuation analysis, including discounted cash flows, relative valuations, asset valuations, comparable comps and transaction multiple.
- Monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
- Create suggestions for product launches, deals involving private equity, mergers & acquisitions, and valuations.
- Prepare and review the documents used to finance clients, such as pitchbooks, management presentations, and investment memos
- Perform due diligence on live transactions, including research, analysis, and documentation.
- Make portfolio presentations for clients.
- Prepare financial models and perform financial analysis of companies
- Conducting market and product research
- Mentoring and supervising junior analysts
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an Investment Banking Analyst
- Practical understanding of deal closing and structuring principles
- Strong networking and financial modelling skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and strong corporate finance and business analysis skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple timelines and complex processes
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and research capabilities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
About the client: The client is a leading transaction advisory service provider