Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:2792 Applications:916 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Investment Banking Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Bank
- End-to-end engagement from pitching to transaction closure
- The incumbent will get significant front-end exposure in managing the client to support the transaction leader in execution of M&A / Private Equity transactions
- Cash flow and other financial modeling across sectors for various PE and M&A projects from scratch. Clarity of thought and the ability to understand the clients business and economics.
- Preparing detailed Information Memorandum's showcasing our client's business and capabilities to solicit investment
- Preparation of Pitch Books; Research and analysis of industry trends; Trading Comps and Transaction Comps
- Valuation of companies by building comprehensive models using DCF, SOTP, and other relevant valuation techniques
- Experience in handholding mid-market Indian corporates to collate data and information and prepare transaction collaterals
- Ideation capabilities will be a bonus, not mandatory
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.