Talent acquisition associate at Talent socio
Views:2055 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Investment Banking Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Investment Banking analyst
JOB SUMMARY : Part of team engaged in large and medium sized private equity, debt syndication, acquisition transaction advisory, from origination to closure of the transaction.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Participate in the origination and execution of equity, debt fund raising and M&A transactions.
- Keep track of developments in various sectors/ geographies / industries and identify potential equity/ debt fundraising opportunities.
- Build and refine detailed financial models to evaluate financial viability under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures.
- Analyse and interpret financial statements and then convey conclusions and insights
- Prepare transaction marketing material e.g. teasers, pitch-books with highest expectations on quality of output.
- Provide valuation analysis including Discounted Cash Flows, Relative Valuations, Asset valuations, Comparable comps, Transaction Multiples
- Support senior members of the team as needed
MUST HAVE :
- Strong finance and accounting fundamentals,
- Advanced MS Excel PowerPoint skills,
- Knowledge of financial modelling,
- Strong written and verbal skills,
- Presentation and Communication skills,
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS : Candidate should have an experience with a Private Equity fund/Investment Bank / Venture Capital / Financial Advisory Firm
Location : Marine Lines, Mumbai