Head - TA Management at SkillPad
Views:1118 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Investment Associate - VC Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-6 yrs)
Hiring for a VC firm.
Looking for candidates with strong technical and Saas experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with Sector head, build and shape fund's investment thesis in SaaS and related sub sectors.
- Build relevant networks with founders and investors in the sector.
- Deal sourcing and support: The role holder is responsible for identifying potential investment opportunities by actively searching for promising startups in their respective industries. This involves attending industry conferences and events, reviewing business plans and pitch decks, and monitoring industry news and trends.
- Due diligence: Expected to conduct thorough due diligence to evaluate the viability and potential of the portfolio companies. This includes researching the industry, analysing the startup's financials, and assessing the team's capabilities.
- Experience in portfolio management, research, and building strong industry relations.
- BE/engineering degree from premium institute is must
- Ideally candidate would be BE+MBA.
- SaaS experience - Exposure to SaaS investing and / or working experience with a high growth SaaS company is mandatory.
- VC experience is mandatory.