Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1534 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Investment Associate - Private Equity Fund - IIM/ISB/XLRI (3-7 yrs)
We are currently working with a well known growth PE fund that is looking for Associate/Sr. Associate to be based in Chennai.
1) Deal Execution - Support Leading the deal execution under the directions of EDs/MDs and VPs/AVPs with primary responsibility of evaluation, analysis, diligence process, transaction documents, sector assessment, preparation of IC collaterals etc.
2) Proactive Deal Sourcing - Responsible for researching sectors, developing ideas and sourcing best ideas and regularly interact with potential Companies. Supporting idea based sourcing and regular interaction with intermediaries. Leading preliminary evaluation and scanning.
3) Support on exits Support EDs/MDs on strategizing and implementing exits through IPOs, Strategic sale etc. with objective of value maximization.
4) Supporting Portfolio Management Support the Operating Partner by regular interaction with portfolio companies, analysis of their performance, driving review meetings; MIS reports etc.
5) Mentoring Mentoring Analysts
Qualification & Experience :
1) MBA from a Premier Business School - IIMs, ISB, XLRI and top global B-Schools - only
2) Good academic scores are essential
3) 3-7 years of post MBA experience with VC/PE fund, and/or with a tech focused investment bank/tier-1 management consulting firm
4) Strong understanding of technology or technology-driven business, preferably fintech and consumer-tech. Investment experience in tech businesses is desirable, not necessary
5) No frequent job changes