CEO at Elio Staffing
Views:1269 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Investment Associate - Financial Services (4-6 yrs)
Our Client is an early-growth stage equity fund looking to invest in entrepreneurs building innovative companies that focus on Accessibility, Affordability, and Inclusivity for underserved communities in India. The fund is focused on Financial Services and Climate & Agriculture. The team is based in India with offices in Bangalore and Gurgaon.
- We are currently hiring an Associate to join the investments team. You will join a small team as one of its first few hires and will be involved in all activities from capital raising, to sourcing investments until exit.
- You will be deeply involved in the investment process and portfolio management activities of the fund including impact measurement and management. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter who is confident, positive, and thrives on interactions with founders. You should be flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects, as required.
The position will be based in Gurgaon with travel within India.
- Analyze market trends, qualify investment opportunities and build strong investment cases
- Perform in-depth due diligence on potential investment opportunities
- Build financial models and sensitivity analyses
- Actively participate in the investment process
- Develop relationships with investors, intermediaries and other ecosystem participants in connection with origination, due diligence and portfolio management
- Passionate and committed to making a difference through impact investing
- Entrepreneurially minded, detail-oriented and a strong team player with the ability to multi-task and work with the founders
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a creative and problem-solving mindset
- Well-rounded skill set with a strong understanding of the deal process from origination till exit
- 4-5 years of related work experience (e.g. investment banking, consulting, private equity/ venture capital, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Excellent research, financial modeling, and analytical skills
- Strong (written and oral) communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills