Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:349 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Investment Analytics & Research Role - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
- Provide day-to-day support to Portfolio Managers, including data aggregation, analytics and reporting
- Conducting research and ad-hoc analysis on performance attribution, risk management and portfolio construction
- Quantitative and Statistical research and development on portfolio management and analytical products/tools/models to aid single- and multi-asset portfolios.
- Collaborate with technology team and drive strategic projects towards deployment.
- Manage and enhance frameworks & analytical tools for portfolio and risk management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, while working with a global team, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- 4-7 years of experience in analytics or data insights-related role, Investment and/or risk management experience.
- Interest and experience in macro-economic events, broad capital markets experience across asset classes (equity, fixed income, alternative assets), fund strategies, and risk profiles (conservative, aggressive, balanced)
- Intermediate to Advance programming skills in Python or R and BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik Sense, etc.
- Analytical experience, with a focus on statistical analysis, financial modelling or other investment related analysis, and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Broad knowledge of various data vendors, including MSCI, Bloomberg, FactSet, Morningstar etc.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills : CFA/ FRM or MBA Finance preferred