Manager at HRD India Consulting
Views:1654 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Investment Analyst - Venture Fund (1-4 yrs)
Looking for Investment Analyst for venture capital firm, will be evaluating investment opportunities, doing thorough industry / company research, conducting due diligence, and supporting portfolio management activities. The role requires a blend of financial analysis, market research and strategic thinking.
- Proactively source and identify potential investment opportunities by researching startups, attending industry events, and maintaining a strong network within the startup ecosystem.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and market dynamics to identify sectors with high growth potential.
- Conduct thorough research on the Industry, Industry growth, Business model of prospective Investee company
- Conduct thorough due diligence on target companies
- Assist in monitoring the performance of portfolio companies.
- Create financial models to estimate valuation,
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Business, Economics, or related field (Master's degree or MBA or CA is a plus).
- 2 to 3 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, investment banking, or Corporate M&A or related.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with startup founders, colleagues, and external partners.
- Candidates who have experience working in Growth stage venture capital firms would be preferred
Feel free to call for more details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.