Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:594 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Investment Analyst - Venture Capital/Private Equity (4-5 yrs)
JOB TITLE: ANALYST - VC/PE INVESTMENTS DEALFLOW EVALUATION & VALUATION
LOCATION: DELHI, INDIA
About the role
The Company is looking to hire an ANALYST who will be part of the Family Office. This is an all- encompassing role where you will be working closely to support promoters in all aspects related to the company's investments. This role reports to the Investment Manager responsible for Private / Public Investments evaluation.
Work Profile :
The Analyst will work out of the firm's Delhi office, supporting the investment team in a wide range of activities including (but not limited to):
- Private equity / VC Deal sourcing & preliminary screening
- Thesis building/ Framework building
- Valuation analysis on selected deals
- Start-up / Private placement company evaluation & due diligence
- Deal execution
- Portfolio assistance
- Follow-ons and exits
The job profile will give the analyst an all-round understanding of a VC funds investment process and the activities that happen around it.
We are looking for young professionals that have :
- Candidates should preferably be from domains that have transferable skills useful to the analyst role.
- A sound understanding of the Venture capital and Startup ecosystem (preferred but not mandatory)
- Passion for data/information/number jugglery.
- Very good in handling MS Excel
- An ability to succeed in an individually driven non-hierarchical work environment and learn quickly with limited supervision
- A capability to ingest a large amount of unstructured, conflicting, incomplete quantitative and qualitative information and give a structured succinct summary