Head - Investments at IAlpha Investments
Views:5354 Applications:973 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:969
Investment Analyst - US Equities - Family Office (3-5 yrs)
A Mumbai-based family office is looking to hire an analyst to support the Head of Investments with the analysis of Global Public Equities. The firm employs a value-oriented investment strategy and looks at investments with a three to five-year horizon.
The need is for an intellectually-curious, globally-aware, well-informed individual with strong financial modeling skills to join our team.
Only candidates working at the internal KPO of an investment bank, supporting the lead analyst of a US equity research desk will be considered.
We offer you an opportunity to gain experience in global equity investing and a training in business and industry analysis within a framework that is consistent with the value investing philosophy.
Ours is a performance-oriented culture and a positive contribution to the performance of the team will be rewarded accordingly and successful candidates will be given the opportunity to rise within the organization and gain more responsibility as the team grows.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes :
- Three to five years of experience working in US equity research.
- Demonstrated aptitude in constructing and maintaining integrated three-statement financial models. Financial modeling skills will be thoroughly tested at the interview stage.
- We work in a small team so maturity in thinking, as well as a strong team orientation, are essential attributes for this role.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements and valuation methodologies.
- Overseas exposure (especially time spent working or studying in the US) will be highly appreciated.
- Should possess a market orientation with a passion for researching and investing in stocks. Knowledge of and/or prior exposure to value investing will be appreciated.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.