Investment Analyst/Senior Analyst - Family Office (4-10 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to join our client which is a Family Office
As an Investment Analyst, you will work closely with the leadership and contribute to the analysis and management of investments across various asset classes including Equities (listed equities and derivatives), Debt Securities, Commodities, Private Equity, Hedge funds, and Real Estate.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Investment Analysis:-
- Assist the leadership in conducting investment analysis for different asset classes.
- Perform research and gather data on potential investment opportunities.
- Analyze financial statements and evaluate investment risks.
- Build financial models and conduct thorough financial analysis.
- Prepare investment memos to support investment decisions.
- Monitor the global macro environment, financial markets, specific industries, and emerging trends.
- Regularly networking with peers, Asset and Fund Managers , Industry experts and PE and VC funds
2. Portfolio Management:-
- Prepare regular market updates and summaries of bank commentaries.
- Provide support in engaging with financial institutions such as banks and brokers, including assistance with investment concepts, trade execution, and generating investment ideas.
- Monitor existing portfolios and investments, ensuring alignment with high-level strategy, objectives and goals.
- Prepare portfolio updates and performance analysis reports, including risk metrics.
- Conduct periodic meetings with investees to assess their fitness for the current portfolio.
- Contribute ideas to improve the investment monitoring process.
3. Due Diligence Support:-
- Provide due diligence support for investment initiatives across all asset classes.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze data related to potential investments.
- Conduct risk assessments and contribute to the improvement of the due diligence process.
Qualifications - CA or MBA Finance /CFA
- 4 -10 years of experience in Investment/Corporate Banking, Family Offices, Corporates, Fund houses