Investment Analyst - Real Estate Fractional Ownership Startup (2-10 yrs)
- The client is a Gurgaon-based fractional real estate investing platform.
- They are looking at an Analyst to join the startup journey and help them with investment analysis, report making, collecting primary and secondary data, investor relations, etc.
- Support Sourcing Team in analyzing opportunities, monitoring, and supporting transactions
- Financial modelling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Construct, review and maintain detailed financial/operating models for existing and potential investments
- Oversee & maintain the deal pipeline, track market M&A activity, collate internal updates and create deal presentations
- Representing the company during deal-making, negotiations, closure, etc
- Wear multiple hats as would be necessary for a startup
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Must have experience in financial modelling and investment analysis in the Delhi-NCR Real Estate market
- Preferably from IPC's (International Property Consultants), investment bank, private equity
- Should be comfortable in working in a small entrepreneurial setup