Research Associate at SeenRecruit
Views:6143 Applications:630 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:306
Investment Analyst - Private Equity Firm (2-5 yrs)
Investment Analyst - Private Equity Firm (Female Candidates ONLY)
We are hiring for an exclusive mandate with one of our client a leading Private Equity Company based in Mumbai. We are looking to hire Female candidates only.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial modelling: Building financial models to assess deal attractiveness, alternate deal constructs, scenario analysis.
- Should have the ability to crisply articulate insights gained from these analyses and implications on the deal attractiveness/deal structure etc.
- Company/sector research: As part of the deal evaluation process, compile and analyse relevant data on the sector, company, competitors etc. from databases, annual reports, expert conversations, discussions with research analysts etc.
- Should have ability to synthesis key messages from such research and conversations, and share with the deal team
- Creating presentations: Creating investment committee memos and other such update decks
- Post deal involvement: Work with portfolio companies (many of which will be owned and controlled by the Fund) on key drivers of turnaround
Skills & Competencies :
- Significant experience in financial modelling, valuation, industry/company research, use of financial databases like Bloomberg/CapitalIQ etc.
- Experience in creating client presentations (e.g., pitch books, industry primers etc.)
- Strong written (emails, presentations) and oral communication skills
- Prior exposure to diversified set of sectors (Metals & Mining, financial services, chemicals, consumer goods, healthcare, capital goods, power etc.) is preferred
B.E/B.Tech./CA/CFA/ MBA from reputed Institutes
2-3 years of work experience in either
(a) A top tier consulting firm or
(b) Bulge bracket or mid-tier investment banks, including serving as back office support to global teams of bulge bracket investment banks) or
(c) Strategy/BD/M&A team of top tier corporate or
(d) Mid-market Private Equity firms in India