Talent Acquisition Head at HRCS Global
Views:9319 Applications:1533 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:506
Investment Analyst - Hospitality - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-5 yrs)
Our client is an international hospitality company with a clear focus on operating in global leisure market in hand-picked destinations for today's modern and avid travelers. Our client's primary activities are leasing, operating and franchising full-service upscale, upper upscale, and lifestyle hotels in major leisure destinations, predominantly in Asia Pacific Region.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with head investments on number of projects simultaneously.
- Conduct financial, location Analysis and conduct feasibility studies for new projects where our client wants to expand its business.
- Advise on RoI improvement areas of existing projects and develop blue prints for optimising overall costs of the projects and improve on RoI.
- Prepare and distribute weekly analytical reports
- Timely and accurate financial reporting to management teams
- Prepare and distribute variance analysis reports comparing forecasts, budgets and actuals on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis
- Assist management teams with forecast and budget process, offering insights into methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Review and submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to key stakeholders
- Financial analysis support for management team based on pre-determined key performance indicators.
- Liaison between property/Assets teams and Regional heads
- Contributing to pro forma creation for new hotels and possible management contract opportunities
Candidate Profile :
- 1-5 Years- experience from reputed hotel company and IPC
- Exposure to conducting feasibilities, financial modelling and investment analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- MBA/CA Graduate from Tier 1 Business School only.
Offered Salary : Best in the Industry