HR Lead at Eximius Capital Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:3694 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Investment Analyst - FinTech (1-2 yrs)
Eximius is an early-stage micro-VC fund, founded in 2020 on the principle of building an equitable ecosystem in the startup world. Currently investing from our Fund I, with a focus on tech investments across Fintech, Health tech & Gaming for the Indian market. Some of our well-known investments are - Eka Care, Jar, iTribe, Fego, Zorro, Kala Gato, EsportsXO. As a micro-VC, we identify unstoppable founders at the inception of their journey, and support them through all phases of growth.
- Graduate or a Post-graduate degree in Finance/Commerce/Statistics from a top Indian school or equivalent
- Prior experience of 1-2 years in VC, consulting, investment banking or with a start-up in an analyst role
- Carry an entrepreneurial mindset with a deep desire to make a difference to the founders & innovators
- The role will be primarily tasked with: Participating in end-to-end investment process
Specific Responsibilities will Include:
- Research sectors of interest to understand the current landscape including sub sectors, market size, current start-ups in the sector, fundraising activity etc.
- Read/review business plans and pitch decks
- Assist in scouting investment opportunities in various sectors of interest and create detailed company profiles.
- Conduct primary research through interactions with industry experts to refine industry understanding and investment focus.
- Involvement in all aspects of due diligence on new investments (business analysis, industry thesis, competitive landscape, business/pricing model, and financial modelling/deal structuring)
- Attend meetings and calls with founders, industry experts and investment advisors.
- Monitor specific investments, companies and sectors.
- Prepare memos and presentations to summarize findings, analysis and recommendations.
Who We're Looking For?
- You must have an excellent analytical reasoning, financial modelling, research ability.
- You must have good written and verbal communication.
- You have a deep desire to make a difference to the companies you work with and grow exponentially.
- You should be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude.
- You possess high growth potential with a willingness to learn and grow.
- You are looking for immense personal and professional growth.
- You are highly collaborative with a proven ability to work as a team player and cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders.
Why choose us?
- You will get an opportunity to be aligned with the small close-knit team at Eximius.
- You get a chance to polish your analytical skills.
- You'll be a key driver of an early-stage start-up's growth.
- You will gain invaluable and immense experience within a short span of time.
- You will be part of a flat hierarchy structure and get an opportunity to build your own presence in the industry. And much more.