Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:8248 Applications:955 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Investment Analyst - CEO Office (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven person to work with CEO as Investment /Financial Analyst. Interested candidates should have strong experience of working in M&A Consulting / Investment Banking / VC / PE engagements.
- Independently Source, Screen and Evaluate business plans
- Independently Conduct business diligence, Preparation of teasers and Investment memos
- Strengthen the Group by actively engaging with the early stage ecosystem including companies and other investors
Required experience and skills :
- Multi sector exposure and knowledge, financial statement analysis and financial modeling, preparation of investment memo, team player and ability to network with early stage/start-up ecosystem
- Should have proven investment track record and handed end to end of the investment process
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong execution focus, demonstrate exceptional dedication, focus and quality of work/timely deliverable
Prior experience: Candidates with prior VC/ Angel/PE, Investment Banking or Management Consulting experience would be preferred. Experience in Real Estate, CoWorking or CoLiving is a plus
Qualification : MBA / CA / CFA with excellent academic credentials
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.