Principal at Frontier Towers Associates Philippines
Views:2505 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Investment Analyst - Bank (0-2 yrs)
About the company :
- Pinnacle Towers ("Pinnacle") is an Asia centred telecom infrastructure platform with a focus on telecom towers and related assets (fibre, data centres, in-building solutions, etc.).
- Our launch market is the Philippines, were our subsidiary, Frontier Tower Associates Philippines Inc., is one of the pioneering Tower Companies in the country.
- Pinnacle's goal is to become a leading telecom infrastructure platform in Asia Pacific. We are backed KKR, one of the largest private equity firms in the world (over US$ 200 billion assets under management).
- Our leadership team has founded and involved in a number of highly successful wireless tower companies, and TMT companies more generally in Asia, Europe, Africa and the United States, and continues to focus majorly on wireless communications infrastructure. We are laser-focused on recruiting, training, and promoting the most talented individuals.
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- A desire to work in a team environment often under pressure
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to the pursuit of investments
Responsibilities include :
- Quarterbacking our ongoing investments from reviewing CIMs, preparing due diligence reports to analytical & financial modelling and preparing pitchbooks
- Analyzing financial data and developments in markets relevant to Pinnacle
- Conducting research of targeted industries and valuation analyses (financial models)
- Generating material for and assisting in fundraising, acquisitions, and management of subsidiary companies in the Philippines and other countries
What we are looking fo :
- Work experience would be in private equity/ venture capital, management consulting, investment banking, or other related finance/strategy roles.
- The successful candidate will possess:
- High analytical skills and aptitude
- High academic performance
- Sound understanding of MS Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Solid work ethic and ability to work both independently and in small groups
- Ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills