Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:278 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Investigation Analyst - Financial Services (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Investigations Analyst
- The Investigator will operate in accordance with a defined investigations methodology and in close collaboration with business partners across Bank and with external agencies (e.g. Legal and law enforcement).
- The Investigator will act as a note taker during interviews, conduct interviews, take statements, gather evidence, analyse facts and prepare reports as part of the investigative process. The Investigator will lead investigations or be part of an investigative team for larger or more complex investigations.
- The Investigator will be located in Mumbai and provide coverage across the APAC region and elsewhere as directed by management.
What will you be doing?
- Undertake investigations into matters referred by the Whistleblowing team and Banks - business entities, principally in APAC, but with Global reach where necessary.
- Conduct investigations in accordance with Compliance Investigations methodology, utilising the dedicated Case Management System for the recording and management of casework.
- Delivery of investigations: Undertake interviews, note take during interviews, take statements, analyse facts, gather evidence, prepare reports and witness statements.
- Participation in criminal, civil and disciplinary proceedings as required.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness during investigations to maximise recovery, minimise losses and take advantage of cost reduction opportunities where appropriate.
Team Responsibilities (10%):
- Support operation of relevant management information reporting, analysis and appropriate feedback processes to the business and infrastructure, in conjunction with departmental governance standards.
- Be pro-active in both keeping informed of and incorporating relevant investigations best practice into Investigations procedures and activities, including the sharing of knowledge across the team.
- Enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness in all that the team does.
Governance, Risk and Controls (10%):
- Risk and Control : All Banks colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Banks Policies and Policy Standards.
What we're looking for :
- Experience of working in the financial services industry, with a multinational company in another sector or in an investigative public body and with knowledge of financial products.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Windows packages and familiarity with the principles and operation of case management systems.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Relevant experience of undertaking investigations in either a corporate or investigative body.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including with senior stakeholders.
- Experienced at giving evidence in criminal and/or civil, tribunal and/or disciplinary contexts.
- Ability to work well under pressure with demanding multiple deliverables, working alone or as part of a team.
Where will you be working - Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.