Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:1582 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Invest India - Specialist - India Investment Grid (4-10 yrs)
About Invest India
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India, set up as a non-profit venture under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It facilitates and empowers all investors under the - Make in India- initiative to establish, operate, and expand their businesses in India.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed and managed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) has also been launched by Hon- ble FM on IIG which will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for building key stakeholder relationships, leading the strategic development and operations for the product while formulating and executing the action plan for the key Ministries/Departments & States. Key Result Areas will include:
- Lead the engagement with multiple stakeholders including Ministries/Departments, State Governments, Quasi-Government Agencies, PSUs, Investors, and Private Promoters/Investors.
- Create a road-map for roll-out of new features/tasks, in consultation with external and internal stakeholders, and set priority for execution.
- Develop long term strategy for the product for different end-users.
- Build sector expertise and prepare/guide research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector-wise opportunities.
- Manage the project data repository, and identify new opportunities for showcasing.
- Manage end-to-end engagement of third-party vendors responsible for maintaining and updating the data on the portal.
- Plan and execute various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Work with internal stakeholders to showcase relevant sectoral and state opportunities to investors and facilitate their engagement.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas.
- Minimum 4 years full-time work experience, with at least 2 years at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate macro level strategies.
- Prior experience of working with the public sector and/or infrastructure sector would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Coordination, Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Power-Point.