Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:1102 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Invest India - Specialist - Human Resources (4-8 yrs)
- Drive talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Design and implement a holistic HR strategy, identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Responsible for entire employee life-cycle recruitment, onboarding, growth, development, appraisals, retention etc
- Develop and manage the execution of performance management e.g. continuous performance feedback, annual and midyear promotions and appraisals
- Foster a diverse and inclusive culture based on core organisational values
- Work closely with management to identify and establish training programmes, learning and development initiatives
Qualification & Experience
- MBA from tier 1/tier 2 institutes with minimum 4 years - experience in HR business partnering & transformation, process changes and implementation.
- Experience in planning and executing projects in the areas of recruitment, reward and recognition, employee engagement, employee development, etc.
- Experience in change management.
- Passion to work towards the vision of creating a New India
- Strong interpersonal skills