Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:423 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Invest India - Specialist - Corporate Strategy - Agriculture & Fisheries Segment (1-4 yrs)
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency. It is a joint venture between the Department of Promotion for Internal Trade & Industry (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, and State Governments. It hosts teams working with various Govt. initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
We are seeking candidates who will be responsible for assisting the Team Lead - Agriculture and Fisheries, to execute the strategy for promoting investments into these sectors. S/he will be closely working with stakeholders in the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare, Department of Animal Husbandary, Dairying, and Fisheries, industry associations, private companies, etc. for promotion and facilitation of investments into these sectors, policy advocacy, etc.
The roles and responsibilities of the team members would be to:
- Work in close coordination with the team leads to ensure execution of the investment promotion strategy of the division or project.
- Lead preparation of high-quality research, reports, DPR's and briefing notes required for the division or project.
- Organize and coordinate with stakeholders for discussions, webinars, workshops, roadshows, etc.
- Lead the facilitation for investors in agriculture, and fisheries / aquaculture sectors.
- Regularly update the company database on leads and client cases.
- Contribute to the delivery of client objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Post-graduate or graduate degree in agriculture/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ MBA/MPA/MPP and related streams from a premier university in India or abroad.
- 1 - 4 years of work experience in a front-end role at a consulting firm / developmental agency/ investment bank/investment promotion agency / global corporate working in agriculture and allied sectors
- Experience in preparing investor pitch decks, sectoral analysis reports, DPR- s, policy briefs, policy analysis, research reports etc.
- Ability to work in teams and take ownership of the task at hand
- Excellent communication, people, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on tight timelines
Preference shall be given to those with domain knowledge in agriculture and allied sectors. Some criteria may be relaxed for exceptional candidates who may be from non-agricultural backgrounds but have sectoral experience. Interested Candidates can send their CV's to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.