Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:2088 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Invest India - Senior Specialist - India Investment Grid (7-14 yrs)
About Invest India
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India, set up as a non-profit venture under the aegis of the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It facilitates and empowers all investors under the Make in India initiative to establish, operate, and expand their businesses in India.
India Investment Grid (www.indiainvestmentgrid.gov.in) is an online platform developed and managed by Invest India to showcase investment opportunities in the government and private sectors across India to global investors. Acting as the gateway to investments in India, IIG is a critical initiative of the Government of India to attract investments and to promote ease of doing business.
The National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) has also been launched by Honble FM on IIG which will further enable prospective investors, both domestic and foreign, to access updated project level information on infrastructure projects in India under the NIP.
The candidate will be responsible for building outreach programs with private companies, investors and forging partnerships with external stakeholders for promoting IIG and its opportunities. The candidate will build stakeholder relationships and while leading the strategic development and operations for the product.
Key Result Areas will include:
- Lead the engagement with private companies, investors, sectoral associations, third parties etc.
- Create a road-map for roll-out of new features/tasks, in consultation with external and internal stakeholders, and set priority for execution.
- Develop long term strategy for the product for different end-users.
- Build sector expertise and prepare/guide research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector-wise opportunities.
- Plan and execute various stakeholder engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, webinars.
- Work with internal stakeholders to showcase relevant sectoral and state opportunities to investors and facilitate their engagement
- Partner with relevant agencies and companies to promote IIG globally and expand its footprint in different countries.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas.
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience, with at least 3 years at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate macro level strategies.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Coordination, Communication, Research and Analytical skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Power-Point.