Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:22 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Invest India - Manager - Technical Developer - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (4-5 yrs)
About the Department
Invest India is India's national Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency, a not-for-profit joint venture between the Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, State Governments, and three Indian Chambers of Commerce, i.e., FICCI, CII and NASSCOM. Invest India's primary mandate is to promote India as an investment destination and facilitate investors, entrepreneurs, and businesses throughout their investment lifecycle in India.
Key Responsibilities :
- Invest India is looking for energetic and enthusiastic Technical developers in the domain of MS D365 suite of products (Sales & Service Module primarily).
- Customizing & configuring Sales & Service Module of MS D365 as per business requirements
- Experience in configuring Power apps, Plugins, Workflows, Business Process flows, Business Rules, Actions and Custom Workflow assemblies
- Experience of working on In-Bound and Out-Bound API (SOAP, REST)
- Technical background of working with Microsoft .NET technologies, including: Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, C#, SQL Server, XML, Java Script, jQuery, HTML5 and Web Services are a big plus
- Responsible for end-to-end technical assurance, technical governance, technical best practices, the reuse of technical assets, and the assignment of technical work.
- Strong experience of full SDLC from interpretation of requirements to testing and deployment to production
Collaborate and communicate with a broad team of cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring all viewpoints are accounted for and that solutions meet all necessary requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders to refine product concepts to ensure stakeholder success, usage, and adoption
- Prioritization and road-mapping of tasks related to product features, in conversation with multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with Technology team, stakeholders and partners to build products & features
- Work with the design team to create the best user experience for the product features
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Graduation - B.Tech (IT, CS, ECE, BCA)
- Relevant MS D365 certifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in MS D365 suite of products including working on APIs
- Deep knowledge and experience with SaaS application products, technologies, and architecture