Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:3792 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Invest India - Consultant - Public Policy - Startup (0-2 yrs)
About the organisation:
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India, intended to catalyse startup culture and build a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India. Since the launch of the initiative on 16th January, 2016, Startup India has rolled out several programs with the objective of supporting entrepreneurs and transforming India into a country of job creators instead of job seekers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate shall be working with Startups & Government Departments with the objective of easing and improving the regulatory environment in the startup ecosystem. This role shall enable the candidate to identify and solve regulatory and policy issues via first-hand interaction with the ecosystem stakeholders. This role also provides the candidate with an opportunity to ease of doing business and provide strategic inputs to the Government of India.
The candidate will be expected to :
1. Developing understanding of business climate and startup ecosystem in India
2. Liaison with State Governments to understand States Startup Ecosystem & recommend reforms
3. Building government partnerships - support building vision and implementation of processes and program through project management, knowledge sharing and policy changes
4. Provide support to government officials to further improve process/operations, reform policies and provide strategic insights
- Work Experience : 0-3 years
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Legal, Commerce or Science domains
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Preferred: Government Advisory/Procurement/Startup Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.