Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:619 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Invest India - Business Consultant - Ministry Of Coal (6-9 yrs)
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNIi, and PMG.
- Lead engagement with multiple stakeholders including Ministries/Departments, State Governments, Quasi-Government Agencies, PSUs, and project implementing agencies.
- Lead high level review meetings with senior leadership from state governments and central ministries to resolve issues and ensure timely commissioning of high value in projects, in coordination with the Project Monitoring Group, Invest India, DPIIT.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the laws, regulations and policies concerning the sector ecosystem.
- Undertake policy research (primary & secondary) to identify bottlenecks in infrastructure development and reduce regulatory burden on industry to improve the overall sector ecosystem.
- Explore and identify new avenues for the team to pursue.
- Masters in Relevant field such as Law, Public Policy/Administration, Economics, Business Administration (MBA) & BE/BTech.
- Minimum 6 years of full-time work experience preferably in the sector.
- Excellent understanding of the sector and project lifecycle
- Experience of working with senior bureaucrats will an advantage
- Experience of working / running state / central government Project Monitoring Units will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel and ability to undertake data analysis (using pivots etc).