Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:348 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Invest India - Assistant Manager/Manager - MAARG & Procurement Team (2-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - MAARG & Procurement Team
About Invest India :
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of the Government of India, under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The agency serves as the first point of contact for investors exploring India as a business destination. Invest India is responsible for numerous key government initiatives including Startup India, AGNIi, One District One Product, Project Monitoring Group, and Waste to Wealth among others.
About Startup India :
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India intended to catalyze startup culture and build a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India. Since the launch of the initiative on 16th January 2016, Startup India has rolled out several programs with the objective of supporting entrepreneurs and transforming India into a country of job creators instead of job seekers.
Role Summary :
You will be part of the Mentorship and Public Procurement team at Startup India under Invest India.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Promote mentorship for startups : Work on Startup India's MAARG platform for promoting mentorship to startups, onboard mentors and startups, track the progress of mentorship sessions, monitor mentors' performance and disburse incentives, work with the technology teams to improve the platform, etc.
- Promote public procurement for startups : Matchmake startups with relevant Government entity for B2G engagements, identify national and international best practices to ease public procurement for startups, manage data for all startup procurement, address grievances from startups, etc.
- Government Advisory : Assist Startup India in conceptualizing and executing programs for the development of the startup ecosystem, work closely with senior Govt officials and other stakeholders, etc.
Skills and Qualifications Required :
- Work Experience: 2-6 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Legal, Commerce or Science domains
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Preferred: Government Advisory/Procurement/Startup Experience
- Passionate to contribute & learn
- Well versed with the nuances and functioning of the Social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Efficient stakeholder management & attention to detail
- Strong business acumen to conceptualize content
- Understand (and embrace) how brand and user strategy seamlessly converse in the modern marketing landscape
- Ability to balance left/right brain methods to deliver effective, creative campaigns for various Startup India initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.