Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:535 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Invest India - Assistant Manager/Manager - IILB/IPRS Team (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager IILB/IPRS Team
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
- Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
- India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) is a project under "Make in India" vertical of Invest India, which is a Geographical Information System (GIS) based portal mapping industrial parks/clusters across state/UTs and under different ministries. It served as a one stop shop for all information related to industrial infrastructure for the potential investors and as an analytical tool for policymakers.
- Industrial Park Rating System (IPRS) is an exercise build on the existing IILB portal and aims at enhancing industrial competitiveness by ranking leading industrial parks across India.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The candidates hired may be assigned a few states/UTs along for IILB purpose along with contributing towards IPRS and various initiatives being undertaken.
- He /she shall be based at Invest India's headquarter in New Delhi and in general, be responsible for the following activities:
- Communicate with DPIIT and other Central Ministries for preparing, reporting, presenting, and analysing various tasks required by senior officials on IILB and IPRS and related project activities
- Understand the technicalities of the IILB platform and implementation of IPRS and communicate with IT team at Ministry of Electronics and IT for the same
- Upgrade and improve user journey on IILB platform, IILB mobile application, and IPRS module. Suggest upgrades/improvements on platform and work closely with stakeholders to smoothly implement the upgrades
- Regular communication with central/ state governments and private industrial park owners for digitizing their land records on the IILB portal
- Expanding the scope of IILB with other government initiatives under Make-in-India and Digital India
- Lead the data sanitization/upgradation activity of IILB and coordinate with State/UT governments
- Promotion of IILB portal and mobile application on social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Koo, Facebook
- Develop and enhance current working relationship of Invest India with the State/UT administrative leadership and relevant government authorities.
- Build understanding of the country's socio-economic & business landscape including focus sectors, industrial policy, all relevant sectoral policies and schemes, land banks, industrial clusters and areas being promoted, key companies, etc.
- Support other Invest India's initiatives such as Startup India, India Investment Grid, Project Monitoring Group, national technology commercialization program (AGNIi), One District One Product etc (visit Investindia.gov.in for details on these initiatives)
- Networking and building partnerships with key stakeholders such as Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Consulates of Embassies/High Commissions, Think Tanks/Research centres, Academic Institutions, and the key Industry players
- Support the team with drafting RfPs, onboarding vendors, and other related activities
- Relevant Work Experience; 2-5 Years working in a front-end role at a Global Corporate/Government agency/Consulting firm/Chamber or Association
- Experience in the field of Investment Promotion, Facilitation, Ease of Doing Business, Research & Policy/Scheme Devolvement, project execution with central / state government would be preferred
- Prior understanding about the socio-economic and manufacturing ecosystem and experience of handling and executing tech-based/GIS platforms
- Strong business communication & etiquettes, stakeholder management, client relationship management and networking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Language proficiency: Hindi, English Some criteria may be relaxed for highly exceptional candidates.