Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:225 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Invest India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Chemicals/Petrochemicals & Fertilizer Sector (3-4 yrs)
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency under the Department of Promotion for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. It hosts teams working with various government initiatives such as Make in India, Startup India, AGNii, and PMG.
Key Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be responsible for formulating and executing an investor targeting and facilitation strategy and action plan for the chemicals, petrochemicals, and fertilizer sector. Key Result Areas will include:
- Planning and executing various investor engagement activities like roundtables, roadshows, client meetings, webinars.
- Build sector expertise and analyse the regulations and policies concerning the sector ecosystem
- Prepare research material, blogs, reports, brochures, presentations, and briefing notes related to sector opportunities.
- Continually identify potential investors for the sector and facilitate their business plans and engagement with the Ministry of Chemicals and fertilizers and other GoI/State offices.
- Have deep analytical thinking and ability to formulate Macro level strategies
- Address ad hoc requests on Make in India portal and from various departments
- Experience in chemicals/petrochemicals/fertilizer sectors preferred.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a premier institution in India or overseas
- At least 3-4 years of full-time work experience at a leading Corporate/Consulting firm.
- Knowledge of Export-Import trends and policies in India and globally.
- Ability to work in teams and independently take responsibility of delivering key results.
- Strong Communication, Research and Analytical skills