Invesco - Team Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis (7-8 yrs)
The primary responsibility is to provide support to multiple investment teams for US and Non US business units by preparing monthly /quarterly supplemental reports designed to provide the business with useful financial data for better decision making purpose. The role includes team supervision, monitoring tasks and meeting derivable, executing internal controls along with below responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% reviews are taking place within the team on daily basis.
- Plan and execute daily activities of all the US and Non US reports ensuring they completed as per the deadlines agreed with the clients.
- Should have adequate functional knowledge for all the major reports handled by the team, and be in a position to explain it to the overall requirement of pulling the reports together.
- Should be able to handle critical projects assigned by the clients.
- Work closely with manager and clients to assess training needs and address any open issues.
- Review performance of the team and conduct regular one to one meeting and provide constructive feedback
- Manage resource of the team, set priorities, conduct daily team huddle and plan work load to meet deadlines and achieve process SLA- s
- Maintain and distribute productivity and accuracy details/metrics to superior and team on regular basis.
- Communicate and provide probable solutions to the team on daily activities or issues that may come up.
- Ensure trainings for new joiness are taking place and take in charge of ongoing trainings for new projects driven by the client.
- Be in a position to handle client's queries independently.
- Understand any limitations & communicate expected delay in the set timelines to related parties.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to resolve issues or improve the process for future state.
- Should be capable enough to take care of all the onsite and offshore queries and be able to resolve it independently.
- Work on continuous improvement processes, support organization initiatives and work towards enhancing the existing processes.
Work Experience: A minimum of 7- 8 years of experience FP&A field is required
- A Bachelor's degree or Post Graduation in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Excellent communication and excel skills
- Knowledge on Oracle, Hyperion, is an added advantage
Skills and competency:
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Must have strong accounting and financial principles and be able to apply the principles
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-directed individual and a team player
- Must have the ability to manage projects simultaneously, delegate work, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be able to utilize computer equipment and software, specifically MS Office applications
- Must demonstrate Leadership skills and ability to lead the team
- Achieve excellence through strong execution
- Demonstrate collaboration and team work
- Promotes Innovation and Continuous improvement