Manager - Talent Acquisition at Invesco
Views:798 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Invesco - Product Owner (8-15 yrs)
We are a leading independent investment management firm seeking a globally minded Product Owner to take the helm in guiding development and innovation with our Digital Wealth team in Hyderabad. In this position you- ll be working with investment advisors, sales team, architects, developers, and other business partners around the world to envision the products and services to guide the Invesco Technology program.
We are seeking a vibrant, innovative personality with a collaborative mindset and superb communication skills. Some unafraid to reach across functional areas within Technology and our business partners to break down silos, build bridges, and ultimately affect transformational and cultural growth.
As a financial services company, data is our lifeblood. Seriously, we deal in numbers and data all day, every day, but in this position, you won- t be crunching regular ol- market data; you- ll be responsible for trying to combine financial data with AI models and emerging tech to create something new and exciting in the world of FinTech.
- Candidates applying to the Product Owner position must enjoy diversity of thought and pursuit of excellence. They must be fluent and conversant in best practices for existing technology and have knowledge of emerging technology as well be informed in the world of financial services.
- The candidate must be passionate about speed, quality, automation, and continuous delivery. We are actively cultivating a culture of innovation and excellence, and while not for everyone, this environment will be challenging and rewarding for the right individuals who welcome dynamism and solving complex problems.
- Our team is sensitive to an ever-evolving technological landscape where thirst for knowledge and learning is mandatory, and the mastery of new skills and best practices is essential.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Product Owner will implement product vision and product development with a clear focus on customer and end-user needs
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Measure and Monitor on progress of the product development and highlight issues impacting delivery
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Ability to define and measure product success metrics
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Partners with sales departments to define the user experience for internal GCS users, including support and monitoring.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Enablement of product management, marketing, technology and sales for new feature launch
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Drives efforts to completion setting and managing personal goals. Proactively seeks out opportunities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in writing user stories and owned the product backlog
- Self-motivated. Capable of working with little or no supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Must demonstrate a positive, team-focused attitude
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good inter-personal skills combined with willingness to listen
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Flexible - able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge in the appropriate technical areas
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment
Bachelor's degrees in engineering, computer science or related disciplines
CSPO certification preferred
Able and willing to travel both domestically and internationally. Frequency and duration to be determined by manager. Estimate: 10-15%