HR at Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited
Views:2065 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions - Senior Manager/Director - Solutions & Consulting (4-7 yrs)
Position Overview :
- The Director of Solutions and Consulting will be responsible for designing clinical solutions that meet the needs of our existing and potential clients. This is a consultative sales support function that aims to match client requirements with appropriate IKS Clinical Support Services that help the clients and IKS meet their respective goals.
- Our Clinical Support Services are innovative and relatively new, and there are few (or no) vendors that sell these services to US-based healthcare clients, so we need to carefully design our services to meet client needs.
- The Director of Solutions and Consulting will work closely with other IKS teams (including our sales team, product management team, and delivery team) to develop the right solutions that meet client requirements, and are also technically feasible, operationally efficient, financially attractive, and that the customer will be willing to buy.
- This is a critical function, since each customer engagement may be worth millions of dollars over the contract term, and success or failure in designing the right solution could lead to huge financial gains or losses, even leading to termination of contract and loss of our reputation. The position may involve frequent travel to the US, as well as within India.
- The Director of Solutions and Consulting is also expected to participate in assessment studies and consulting engagements (usually at the client's offices in the US) with prospective clients prior to starting work for them.
- As an illustration, IKS recently started work for a large health system that wanted to use IKS physicians in India to reduce the administrative burdens on their physicians, improve physician satisfaction, and improve physician retention. IKS conducted an assessment study for the client at their clinics to understand their needs, pain points, and goals. We then tried to match the client's needs with IKS capabilities, and created a solution with various clinical support services delivered by IKS physicians based in India.
Job Description :
- Attend meetings (in person or virtually) to understand the client's background and operations
- Send questionnaires to the client to understand their requirements, if needed
- Conduct assessment studies for clients, usually at the client's offices (or remotely in some cases)
- Identify client goals and objectives for each clinical function or activity
- Identify areas of improvement for the client
- Identify potential IKS Clinical Support Services that might meet the client's needs
- Define the scope of work and the specific activities that IKS will perform
- Identify how we will structure the workflow, i.e. hand-offs between the IKS team and the client team
- Identify the operational model and organization structure for the India-based delivery team
- Identify what metrics we would track to determine if our service delivery was successful
- Develop an implementation roadmap for the key activities in setting up and starting operations
- Identify clients' current costs, track competition pricing (if any), identify suitable pricing for our offerings, and estimate likely IKS profit margins from the deal
- Create proposals and presentations that highlight the IKS solution for the client
- Create materials that present IKS capabilities and demonstrate why clients should choose IKS for their needs
- Estimate the financial benefits (cost reduction, revenue increase, etc.) and non-financial benefits (physician satisfaction, patient satisfaction, etc.) that clients could achieve from the IKS solution
- Create/write proposals, case studies, brochures/leaflets, and other client-facing materials
- Provide inputs to the IKS Product Management team to help improve our products/services
- Attend client meetings with the IKS sales team as needed
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in management consulting in the provider space (medical groups, hospitals, etc.); for example understanding healthcare industry trends; advising client leadership teams on strategic issues; process improvements and redesign; and technology development/automation in healthcare
- Innovative thinking, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Office and/or Google tools, including PowerPoint / Google Slides and Excel / Google Sheet
- Master's degree in business or healthcare, such as MBA, MHA or MPH
- Prior experience in a pre-sales solutions and consulting role
- Experience in taking a new product or service to the market in the US healthcare industry
- Understanding of the clinical and financial value chain in the US healthcare industry
- Experience in physician workflow optimization or clinical performance improvement
- Experience with healthcare technology implementation, technology development, etc.
- Medical degree (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.