HR at Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited
Views:1049 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions - AVP - Learning & Development (12-17 yrs)
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions - AVP Learning & Development
Job Description: Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Learning and Development
We are seeking an accomplished and visionary Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Learning and Development with 12 to 15 years of experience to lead our organization's learning strategies. The AVP of L&D will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing comprehensive learning programs that enhance employee skills, engagement, and performance while aligning with the company's strategic goals.
- Develop and execute a forward-thinking learning and development strategy that supports organizational growth and employee development objectives.
- Lead a team of L&D professionals to create, implement, and manage innovative training programs that cover a wide range of topics, including onboarding, leadership development, technical skills training, and more.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership and stakeholders to identify learning needs, analyze skill gaps, and design tailored learning solutions that address specific business challenges.
- Oversee the creation of engaging and impactful learning content, utilizing various mediums such as e-learning modules, videos, simulations, workshops, and more.
- Implement modern learning technologies and platforms to deliver seamless, data-driven learning experiences and track learner progress effectively.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of learning programs through data analysis, learner feedback, and performance metrics, and make necessary enhancements.
- Stay at the forefront of learning trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to ensure our programs remain innovative and effective.
- Manage the L&D budget, including resource allocation, vendor relationships, and cost-effective program delivery.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning within the organization, promoting professional development and growth opportunities for all employees.
- Act as a subject matter expert in learning and development, providing guidance and insights to senior leadership on the impact of learning initiatives.
- Collaborate with Feature cluster, Operations, HR, and other departments to align learning programs with broader people development strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Education, Business Administration, or a related field, Master's degree preferred.
- 12 to 15 years of progressive experience in Learning and Development, including significant experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-faceted learning programs.
- Demonstrated expertise in instructional design, adult learning principles, and performance improvement methodologies.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions to improve learning initiatives.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS), e-learning tools, and other relevant learning technologies.
- Certification in training and development is a plus.