Assistant Manager at Yellow Box HR Services
Views:988 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Inventory Planning Manager - Central Planning Team - SQL Scripting - FMCG/FMCD - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Inventory Planning Manager Scripting experience must
2017/2018 Mba from Tier 1
- As a member of central planning team the applicant will have to show good business understanding, in terms of business cycles, seasonality, market environment, competition and socio-economic landscape.
- The applicant will have to work closely with stakeholders to ensure business metrics like (but not limited to) DOH, instock, placement and inventory health are maintained at desired level. Their applicant will be responsible for ensuring right buying cycle is followed and material is received as expected.
Desired Skills :
- Ability to work seamlessly with the category management team
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail, consumer goods industry is a plus
Desired Qualification :
- 2-4 years experience with MBA / Engineering degree from reputed organisation
- Candidate should be proficient with database (R/Python/SQL Scripting must)
Perks and Benefits - Variables Separate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.