Co-Founder at Above and Beyond Recruitment Consultancy
Views:2994 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Inventory Planner - AlcoBev (2-10 yrs)
About the role
The Inventory Planner's responsibilities include both demand management and inventory planning of In-house and Partner product lines based on specific distribution models. They will plan inventory of Imported & IMFL brands and schedule the ordering and production as per the respective type of item.
Coordinate the processes, materials and logistics to meet delivery expectations of forecasted and actual sales while minimizing inventory levels.
The position provides a holistic view of distribution and provides the opportunity to work with various stakeholders.
Day to Day
1. Stock monitoring and planning of Imported and IMFL Brands across PAN India locations
2. Production Planning & Control of In-house brands
3. Analyze sales trends of PAN India locations and monitor Inventory levels in accordance with the demand
4. Coordinate with Business heads of PAN India locations and prepare demand forecasts
5. Coordinate with stakeholders from Partner companies and facilitate stock movement
6. Cross-function SPOC for resolving issues related to supplies and ensure seamless and timely dispatches
7. Coordinate with Finance for fund requirements
8. Tracking of Duty Payments and prepare Fund projection reports
9. Preparing and maintaining location-wise Stock & Sales reports
10. Responsible for S&OP process