Inventory Manager - Retail Chain (3-6 yrs)
The Client is dedicated to changing the way India buys medicines. They are building India's largest chain of generic medicine retail stores with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to millions. They believe that generic medicines are the key to changing the way the medical landscape in India works by providing more choice to consumers at costs that are up to 80% lower than those of branded medicines.
Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, The Client is already funded by a leading VC firm and has grown to 17 stores at present with a target to reach 100 stores by mid next year.
The Client aims to provide the best price to our customer through our retail outlets. We believe that the future of pharmacy is in Generics. For them, Generics is not a cheap choice but it is a smart choice. In Generic brands, the Client promotes up to 80% discount to customers thereby helping customers in saving huge money from their monthly Medicine bills.
- Managing age of inventory and keeping it to the required level at every store
- Working in Tandem with the data team to find out moving and non-moving inventory, rotate inventory within stores
- Reducing inventory level stores (inventory to purchase ratio)
- Reducing return % from stores
- Managing the reverse supply chain for return and making sure there is no leakage and 100% on time the settlement with the distributors
- Evaluating suppliers for each category and maintain supplier relationship
- Maintaining the product master data- Working with the product master team to reduce master errors
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 3+ years of Experience in the inventory management in any retail chain
- Graduate from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college (BE, B.Tech, MBA)
- Work experience with startups in the retail segment would be preferred
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal Skills
- Candidate should have good technical skills( Comfortable working on Excel and )
- Candidate should be process oriented
- Street smart with good decision-making abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.