Assistant Manager at Inventive Inteltech Pvt Ltd
Views:2149 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Inventive - Associate Director - Delivery & Operations (10-15 yrs)
At Inventive SMi our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We're proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we're seeking an experienced associate director of operations to join our highly skilled team. The ideal candidate will have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Their organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none, and they enjoy developing innovative solutions that push boundaries. They'll work closely with executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success.
Objectives of this role:
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement where necessary
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Draw on relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Will manage timely data collection to update operations metrics on a weekly/ fortnightly and monthly basis to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Will be responsible for generation of all reports, dashboards, metrics and other relevant reports for the defined processes thereby ensure submission of the timely monthly MIS & adhoc reports.
- Will act as a leader who will Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Will be responsible for facilitating relationships between teams, find the right resources, raise concerns to appropriate stakeholders early and resolve open issues that prevent delivery.
- Will be responsible for performance of the Operations managers and team leads, all operations management and aid them in closing client targets/goals & allocations, ensuring 100% deliverability.
- Will work with the entire gamut of units like - Delivery, MIS/packaging, Quality control, Quality assurance
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to assist them with the delivery of successful lead generation strategies.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce. Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Will manage the headcount planning and recruitment process for own teams to ensure an optimal operations organization structure that is aligned to business priorities.
- Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline or implement new structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.
- Preferably an experienced professional from the B2B industry with a demonstrated history of working in the similar Customer Services & Lead Generation Services.