HR Business Partner at iNurture Galileo India Pvt Ltd
Views:1328 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
iNurture Education Solutions - Assistant Professor - Information Technology - PhD (2-10 yrs)
- PhD CSE; from a Metropolitan Area-based reputed University
- Good research publications
- Some International exposure Academic/Industry/ Teaching
- Good communication skills in English & High in Present ability
Visit : https://hetic.in
Technical skills : Block chain, AI, Mobile applications, Cloud computing, Information security, iOT, Data science etc.
- Delivery of sessions on syllabus as per university norms.
- To ensure coverage of Syllabus as per university standards.
- On time completion of syllabus
- Strictly following Learning objectives & outcomes of the syllabus.
- Submission of TLP plan, IDP plan and other university document - on Time.
- Creation of course content and activity based learning contents.
- Innovation & Development in pedagogy.
- Publications in UGC recognized journals (with /without student participation)
- Have excellent Communication skills (verbal & written).
- To conduct formative Assessments, summative assessments and Evaluations, Feedback analysis and report generation.
- Create excellent student learning experience
- Outcome based education (OBE) - requirements and documentation to be completed.
- Industry Readiness and Engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.