Manager - Corporate Communication and Talent Acquisition at IntraSoft Technologies Limited
Views:2536 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
IntraSoft Technologies - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Our procedures and our proprietary ERP solution are our core tools for productivity and efficiency which enable us to scale and thrive in the extremely competitive e-commerce industry. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing, defining, building and delivering cutting-edge business solutions and processes. You will have the opportunity to actively lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between Engineering and other process development resources to take business requirements from mere specs to full-blown solutions that have extraordinary impacts on productivity and efficiency. Product Managers are required to move quickly, with a focus and determination to get things done, breaking down complex problems to make data-driven decisions to ensure optimum business processes.
Product Managers have the autonomy, ownership, and responsibility to invent and to deliver processes that can provide the support required to grow exponentially. Product Managers are required to create a structure out of large scoped, ambiguous problems while anticipating bottlenecks. Product Managers are expected to be experts at time management and to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize your deliverables, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
- Identification & development of solutions that are consistent with 123Stores- mission.
- Evaluation and assessments of existing processes.
- Establish process improvement objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics.
- Best Practices documentation to ensure proper adherence to procedures.
- Communicate and train the operational teams in best practices.
- Process Documentation to ensure efficient development & maintenance of procedures.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Are you the kind of person that needs to know why things are done the way they are and if something doesn't make sense you won't get any sleep?
Are you passionate about building simple and elegant solutions?
Do you enjoy creating pragmatic solutions for complex business problems, enjoy working closely with operations and engineering teams to optimize processes?
If your answers to the above questions were a big YES! then this opportunity is right up your alley and you will be constantly challenged by the various facets of the e-commerce industry from fulfillment to customer support and from cataloging to financial accounting.
This is a new, challenging, and highly visible position and we are looking for help to deliver on our vision! The work is never dull, the goals never modest.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong Technology Background
- Comprehensive business knowledge (organization structure, business functions, processes, procedures, objectives, goals, measures, metrics, internal self-assessment processes, etc.)
- Detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and a team player,
- Knowledge of process development and improvement principles and tools (methodologies, comfortable with mind maps, flow charts data diagrams)
- Strong Time management skills
- Experience working with and earning trust with high performing teams.
- BA/BS from a reputed institute in relevant field (Engineering, computer science, business process, etc.) is mandatory
- Masters from a top 25 institute is preferred
EXPERIENCE : 2+ years of relevant experience
LOCATION : Kolkata
Apply at the redirection link also