Manager - Corporate Communication and Talent Acquisition at IntraSoft Technologies Limited
Views:708 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
IntraSoft Technologies - Customer Solutions Integration Expert - Customer Service Technology (1-5 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- Our procedures and our proprietary ERP solution are our core tools for productivity and efficiency, which enable us to scale and thrive in the extremely competitive e-commerce industry. As a Customer Solutions Integration Expert, you will ensure that all technical teams work together effectively and efficiently to deliver for the customer.
- You will be a trusted advisor to your customers. You will leverage your program management, technical, organizational, and transformation expertise to understand the customer's pain points, translate them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success by working with the customers and our technical teams.
- You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying solutions, driving innovation, and delivering successful programs.
- In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you will help shape the rapidly growing Customer Solutions Management function, where your passion for defining and implementing standard processes, methodologies, and tools will be highly valued.
- Provide assistance to customers & identify areas for operational improvement for customers.
- Work with customers to gather their pain points in the reverse logistics process.
- Gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which customers interact with us.
- Gather facts and metrics about customer issues that need to be driven to a solution.
- Analyze each supplier's operational setup and work with our technical teams to define requirements, design appropriate solutions, validate data integrity and verify business processes.
- Provide technical guidance, review implementation progress, resolve technical issues and drive all stakeholders.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- Are you a natural problem solver with an itch?
- Can you keep a cool head while dealing with ambiguity and work autonomously to deliver results for your customer?
- Do you enjoy having a meaningful impact on others?
- If your answers to the above questions were a big YES! then this opportunity is right up your alley, and you will be continuously challenged by the various facets of the e-commerce industry. This is a new, challenging, and highly visible position and we are looking for help to deliver on our vision! The work is never dull, the goals never modest.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external customers professionally and maturely.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering excellent customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- High level of ownership, results-oriented mentality, combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Excel) and the willingness to develop those further.
- This position has no coding requirements
BA/BS from a reputed institute in a relevant field (preferably in Computer Science or Business)
- 1+ years of relevant experience
LOCATION : Kolkata