Intouch - Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance (3-6 yrs)
IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and AI and automation solutions. We immerse ourselves in your world with curiosity, creativity, and innovation to deliver exceptional results. For over 20 years, we have scaled with soul to become a disruptive industry leader by building trusted long-term relationships with our brand partners and empowering our people to drive positive change.
To learn more about us and our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/GinyJ-abWJs
About the Job:
- The Assistant Manager of Quality Assurance delivers extraordinary results for our clients. Working closely with multiple departments, this role is responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, developing solution plans, coaching team members and ensuring key metrics are achieved.
As Assistant Manager of Quality Assurance, You Will:
- Manage the Quality Assurance Team and motivate them to ensure efficient delivery, provide insights, handle data and summarize worksheets
- Need experience in reporting and analytics, as both are essential skills for this role
- Lead conversations, both written and verbal, with clients and team members of all levels
- Ensure assigned Key Performance Indicators are achieved (Ex: Call Handle Time, Email Response Time, Quality, NPS and Customer Satisfaction)
- Identify trends and challenges to develop plans and correct problem areas
- Be responsible for quality form design, program design, metrics performance scorecard development, sampling techniques, statistics, data distributions, and trend analysis-
- Ensure compliance with operating processes and procedures, including all required security measures
- Utilize essential soft skills to deliver guidance to team members of every level
- Need to be flexible to adapt to our fast-paced, fun, and exciting work environment that changes quickly, to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure planned delivery of Quality Monitors, compliance checks, deep dives, and special projects is required.
As Assistant Manager of Quality Assurance, You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or other post-secondary degree in a relatable field
- 3-5 years of experience as Supervisor, Team lead or Assistant Manager in Customer Support and/or Technical Support experience of an overall relevant work experience
- 2+ years as Quality Analyst / SME / Trainer in the customer service industry
- 2+ years in a multinational organization or a global outsourcing support enterprise in a frontline customer interaction role through the voice channel
- Excellent communication, and coordination with global Ops leaders, QA team, and client managers
- A Six Sigma green belt certification, Knowledge of QC tools
- Experience in hiring, conducting Quality training, and development of Quality Analysts will be considered a plus point
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of performance management, coaching skills, accuracy management, planning & conducting of calibration is expected
- Leadership, decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate and synthesize data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for process thinking
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.