Recruiter at InterviewBit
Views:1699 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
InterviewBit - Director - Business Finance (8-12 yrs)
Director Business Finance
ROLE OF Director Business Finance:
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Director Business Finance to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and accounting operations. Duties for the financial controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Take overall responsibility of the PL of one of the key verticals of the Company
- Identification, analysis and execution of the plan for growth such as revenue generation, vendor negotiation, margin improvement through cost out initiatives and efficient pricing as well as delivering profitability targets. - Identification of risks and opportunities in the P&L and Working Capital (leading identification and execution of cash flow opportunities)
- Manage business development activities according to financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue. - Develop incentive plans for the sales and marketing team and manage the pay-outs - Coordinate with operations, sales, marketing, and customer service teams to supervise and support in business operations effectively.
- Assist in the finalization of cohort bookings, refunds and revenue
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
- Coordinating with the Finance Controller to manage tax issues
- Define standards and procedures for revenue and marketing expenses process in the company - Participating in budgeting processes
- Monitor and drive business performance
We are uniquely positioned to be the best company to execute things as mentioned. We have been running InterviewBit.com for the last 4 years which has helped us create a community of ~700k software developers across 6 Geographies. Apart from that,
- Global presence: we have tie-ups with 550+ companies in India, Europe, SEA, and the US who rely on us for their tech hiring.
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best of Facebook, Bain, McKinsey, EY, InMobi and WeWork
- Unicorn trajectory: Unlike 99% of startups, we believe in sustainable growth. No wonder, we are profitable and on course to be a unicorn in the next 24-36 months if we execute well
- Marquee investors: Our investors are marquee firms such as Sequoia Capital (Investors in Google, Apple, and Cisco) and Tiger Global (major investor in Flipkart).
- Great perks: Free food, fun people, health insurance and an ultra-chic office space