Recruiter at Interview Kickstart
Views:208 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Interview Kickstart - Sales Trainer (5-10 yrs)
Opportunity Description - Sales Trainer at Interview Kickstart
Who are you and what do you do?
- The name InterviewKickstart might have given you a clue. But here's the 30-second elevator pitch - Interviews can be hard. And when it comes to the top tech companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc., they can be downright brutal.
- Most candidates don- t make it simply because they don- t prepare well enough. InterviewKickstart (IK) helps candidates nail the toughest tech interviews.
- At IK, current and former hiring managers at these top companies take candidates through an intense 2-month prep course to make them completely ready to crack the toughest interviews.
Is the company doing well?
- If by well you mean growing rapidly and profitably, then hell, yes! We have grown 5 times in the last 2 years, and have revenues which are higher than ed-tech companies which have 10 times more employees.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Partner with HR/Recruiting and Sales Leadership to ensure that new hires are mapped into needed areas of the organization aligning the needs of the business with the talents of the new hire individuals
- Deliver bi-weekly onboarding programs and certify the new hires against rigorous standards to ensure new hires will have a high probability of success
- Proactively monitor performance of the onboarding program. Keep your pulse on the feedback of the Sales leaders to make strategic shifts that align with the needs of the business, product revisions, and address areas of perceived deficiency
- Develop and deliver continuous training programs for the existing sales team to ensure proper product and sales process knowledge.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and internal partners to develop engaging, high-quality learning content and instructional materials.
- Continuously audit live calls from the sales team to help progress the new hire's understanding of what to do (and what not to do)
- Employ a variety of blended-learning tools and utilize widely accepted instructional design practices focusing on adult learning principles and methodologies.
- Maintain existing learning content to align with product offerings.
- Assist in the organization and presentation of online training materials in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Build valid and reliable assessments to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training and report on a quarterly basis (Quarterly Business Review) the effectiveness of the sales team.
- Partner with leadership to continually assess and strategically plan for the learning needs of our sales organization
- Develop continuous sales training programs, including call coaching, role play initiatives, creating sales processes, lead generation and referrals, prospecting, closing, etc.
- Be responsible for retention of the sales team members for the first 45 days of employment.
- Proven experience designing and delivering training preferably for a sales team selling to US customers.
- A technical background is highly desired, preferably delivering training for IT / Software Inside Sales Teams.
- Experience delivering Sales training, establishing a sales mindset for all employees - understanding the product and markets
- Experience conceptualizing technical/functional information and transforming it into practical and usable knowledge content in which use cases are employed to relate concepts to specific audiences.
- Highly organized with a proven attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and content creation skills.