Head - Talent Acquisition at Interview Kickstart
Views:324 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Interview Kickstart - Program Advisor/Inside Sales Associate - US Market - EdTech (2-4 yrs)
Work Timings : PST Timezone ( US Timing )
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team. The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as a Program advisor you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Program advisor should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Program Advisor Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Program Advisor Requirements:
- BE (Preferably Computer science), MCA preferred.
- 2 - 4 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Should have worked in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in CRM software such as Freshsales/Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.