Recruiter at Interview Kickstart
Views:116 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Interview Kickstart - Program Advisor (2-4 yrs)
Who are we and what do we do?
The name InterviewKickstart might have given you a clue. But here's the 30-second elevator pitch - Interviews can be hard. And when it comes to the top tech companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, etc., they can be downright brutal.
Most candidates don- t make it simply because they don- t prepare well enough. InterviewKickstart- (IK) helps candidates nail the toughest tech interviews.
At IK, - current and former hiring managers- at these top companies take candidates through an intense 2-month prep course to make them completely ready to crack the toughest interviews.
Is the company doing well?
If by well you mean growing rapidly and profitably, then hell, yes! - We have grown 5 times in the last 2 years, and have revenues which are higher than ed-tech companies which have 10 times more employees.- All this, with barely any marketing.
Yup. Almost all of the growth came through word-of-mouth. We know it sounds crazy, but it's true. That's how good our offering is. We have a great bunch of instructors, an industry-leading curriculum, and a highly motivated and capable team. We are growing fast and we need you to take us to the next level.
About Program Advisors :
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team. The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as a Program advisor you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Program advisor should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Program Advisor Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Program Advisor Requirements:
- BE (Preferably Computer science), MCA preferred.
- 2 - 4 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Should have worked in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in CRM software such as Freshsales/Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.