Head - Talent Acquisition at Interview Kickstart
Views:1567 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Interview Kickstart - Customer Success Associate - US Market - eLearning (2-5 yrs)
Customer Success Associate ( US Time Zone ) | eLearning
Exp : 2 - 5 Years
Who are we and what do we do?
- The name InterviewKickstart might have given you a clue. But here's the 30 second elevator pitch - Interviews can be hard. And when it comes to the top tech companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix etc., they can be downright brutal.
- Most candidates don- t make it simply because they don- t prepare well enough. InterviewKickstart (IK) helps candidates nail the toughest tech interviews.
- At IK, current and former hiring managers at these top companies take candidates through an intense 2 month prep course to make them completely ready to crack the toughest interviews.
Is the company doing well?
If by well you mean growing rapidly and profitably, then hell, yes! We have grown 5 times in the last 2 years, and have revenues which are higher than ed-tech companies which have 10 times more employees. All this, with barely any marketing.
Yup. Almost all of the growth came through word-of-mouth. We know it sounds crazy, but it's true. That's how good our offering is. We have a great bunch of instructors, industry leading curriculum and a highly motivated and capable team. We are growing fast and we need you to take us to the next level.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Onboarding students
- Welcoming each student on call before the cohort start date.
- Explaining the programs flow and key features
- Tracking individual student progress for multiple cohorts as they move through IK's program and maximize completion rates
- Pro-actively following up with students who may not be a good fit for the program
- Follow up with students who may be falling behind and support them to get the help they need to get back on track
- This can be via email, direct message, phone, video, or a mix of communication strategies.
- Own customer service requests for your students
- Mentoring & motivating students and connecting them to guidance coaches and career coaches as and when required.
- Keeping dropouts and deferrals to a minimum by offering additional guidance & support.
- Getting reviews, testimonials and referrals from students
- Work closely with all the internal teams to continuously improve the learning experience.
- Create reports on batch progress, feedback etc.
This role is for you if you are:
- Are extremely detail-oriented
- Have strong written and / verbal communication skills
- Are proactive, disciplined, organized, and resilient
- Are eager to learn new things and willing to ask for/ receive feedback
- Are empathetic towards others and genuinely want to help people grow
- Love to help people achieve their goals
- Are an active listener and are genuinely curious about how things work, or why they don- t
- Available to work evenings & mornings - Pacific Standard Time (PST) .
- Available to work on weekends. You will be given compensatory offs.
- You should be comfortable making at least 2 hours of calls everyday, this includes onboarding, guidance, mentoring, query resolution etc
- 1-5 years of experience in customer success, customer service, sales, and/or other customer-facing role
- Experience building out and tracking information in Excel and/or data collection
- Experience working in operations, performance coaching, and/or program management is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Business Management and Information Systems (OMIS), or other degree in a related field is a plus