Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:48 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
International Taxation Role - Transfer Pricing (7-10 yrs)
Transfer pricing compliance
- Litigation - preparation of submissions, strategizing and assisting in dealing with tax authorities
- Advisory - Assisting in various advisory projects wherein research has to be conducted and detailed memos with opinions to be drafted, Evaluating and addressing the implications of the proposed changes in tax regulations
- Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage
Main Responsibilities -
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation in compliance with local regulations
- Conducting regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives
- Supporting transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing
- Handling transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Addressing technical queries raised by client teams
- Preparing / updating various research / position papers, practice manuals
- Preparing news alerts, social media alerts and thought leadership papers
- Assist in driving market visibility such as Webinars, articles
- Assist in implementing technical trainings on key developments
- Analyse financials of entity and apply discount rates and multiples for valuation
- Conducting valuation of equity shares, swap ratios, fixed asset valuations (in the context of transactions and restructurings}.
- Conducting valuations of intangible assets (brands, technology, contracts, Trademarks, etc.} to assist in fund-raising, financial reporting purposes or internal strategic decision making.
- Conducting valuation for regulatory purposes.
- Assisting with FEMA compliances and related advisory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.