Founder at Serving Skill
Views:901 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
International Tax Head - ITES - CA (18-20 yrs)
Incumbent would be responsible for leading entire gamut of tax matters (Direct and Indirect taxes) across all locations (India, Dalian, Poland, Manila and BA).
The role is a strategic position wherein person will be:
- Looking at tax compliances and adherences
- Interpreting tax under the business framework ensuring adherence of law as well as framing the processes/designs to enable business
- Keeping an eye on all tax developments and bridging it with finance and business processes in real time
- Building a complete framework of tax compliances, tax adherences and all related matters with regular monitoring and reporting of that
- Responsible for driving tax related projects/initiatives across finance and business originating from tax (i.e. GST change)
- Ensuring optimum tax structure (both in terms of cost and cash flow)
- A strategic input provider in all GDS matters, projects, structuring by being able to foresee all critical aspects and getting tax compliant business answers
- Need to lead results needed from tax perspective and not just play the role of tax advisor
- Be required to play a matrix role between Internal tax leadership and Finance leadership.
Person needs to be expert in:
- Tax planning, compliances and documentation.
- Direct and Indirect tax compliances (Regular periodical compliances like deposit of taxes, return filing, submissions, advance tax, withholding taxes, transfer pricing, GST, erstwhile service tax, SEIS/SFIS )
- Employee taxation - Advisory role
- Handling International Tax matters (PE, Transfer Pricing, Expat payments, on shore pricing etc.)
- Leading Tax Assessments, Appeals, Audits, Attend notices by coordinating with tax consultants/advisors, timely submissions/reply etc related to various tax matters and help leadership for the final decision/actions
- Enabling the business by providing requisite tax support in various commercial decisions
- Tax Accounting (Current and deferred), Tax Reconciliations and Tax Audits
- Any other task to meet the job requirement.
We are looking for the candidates with the following:
(Qualifications) - Chartered Accountant - 18 plus relevant years of experience preferably from India ITES sector or any listed company
- International tax related experience
You will need to be /have:(Core Competencies)
- Expert in India Direct and Indirect Tax Laws and International Tax Knowledge
- Good in Thought leadership and Strategic planning
- A good balance of Tax competency and Business acumen
- Should be able to lead a team of 10 people
- Good interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Exposure to ERP system
- High on integrity
- Have an experience in handling tax issues including hearings
- Good Analytical skills and aptitude for reading situations for compliances